Monday, April 29, 2013

Monkey Toes Quilt

Our oldest grandson is 6 years old, and he is the best big brother! Since we was a new baby, I'd call him Monkey Toes because he'd grab things with his toes! Enter Sock Monkey...I always think of Jackson when I see any monkey, but especially with the old time Sock Monkey!

I didn't get much further with Collin's quilt because we got to moving and getting rid of items over the weekend. Yes, when I'm completed, I will be showing before pics of the tornado that hit my sewing room! Lol and then the hopefully, organized sewing room....I spend at least 8 hours a day in there, so I need to get it done!

So, here are the pics of Jackson's new quilt....he'll have to give me a theme next time ! :-)







3 comments:

  1. Genee, when you add your pictures, you can click on it at the top to make your pictures bigger, I can barely see the quilt. You are coming along with your blog and it looks like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammie! I do my blog on my phone or Ipad....I don't know why these pics ended up so small, but this is great. I made it medium sized. I hope you can see it better....the quality of the pic is more blurry, but at least you can see the important part. I sure hope he likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to see your stash of material today. Mmmmmmm somehow, I doubt it'll slow you down on wanting more.

    ReplyDelete